Push your affiliate transactions from your Daisycon to your Google Analytics reports, realtime!
You can import your Daisycon affiliate transactions into Ivanhoe.io very easily! Just login to your Ivanhoe.io account and click on Domains > Your Domain and click on the Connect Network button. If you did not connect to your Daisycon account before, you have 2 options to work with Daisycon:
1. Daisycon API v2.0 (this replaces the original Daisycon network connection and is prefered as most stable)
Before connecting Daisycon you need to follow the following steps INSIDE THE DAISYCON dashboard:
- Login to your Daisycon Account
- Go to "Tools" and select "Daisycon API"
- Click on "Add new developer account"
- You can name the developer account "Ivanhoe.io"
After adding the new developer account you'll be directed to an overview with your developer accounts. Please click on the account you've just added. If you want to invite other users to this developer account, you can do this without any limitations. After the correct users are added please take the following steps:
- Click on "Add new app"
- Configure the app as following:
- Name: Ivanhoe.io
- Description: Processing transactions to Ivanhoe.io.
- For account type: Publisher app
- Generic: enable Statistics
- Account admin: none
- Custom: none
- Authorized redirection URI:
2. Daisycon Daisycon Postback URL
If you prefer to work with a Postback URL, please take the following steps:
- Cick on
- Daisycon webhook.
- Click on Add webhook notification and follow the wizard.
Adding correct Ivanhoe.io sub-id's to your Daisycon affiliate links
Daisycon can handle multiple sub-id's in one tracking URL. Just add &ws=IVANHOE at the end of the tracking link and you are done! If you are already using a sub-id in your Daisycon affiliate tracking links (&ws=IVANHOE) you can just use a second or third one for Ivanhoe.io by adding &ws2=IVANHOE or &ws3=IVANHOE at the end of the tracking link!
Use your existing sub-id's with Ivanhoe.io sub-id's
If you are already using sub-id's you can use them together with Ivanhoe.io sub-id's. Just seperate the IVANHOE sub-id with a separator like this: IVANHOE-yoursubid
Do you use cloaked links?
Just use our API for cloaked links to replace IVANHOE with a correct Ivanhoe.io sub-id!
Do you need help?
Feel free to contact us at any time! We are here to help you get started.