Import your affiliate transactions from your TradeTracker account to your Ivanhoe.io account (and get them pushed into your integrations like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook etc..)
You can import your TradeTracker affiliate transactions into Ivanhoe.io very easily!
- Just login to your Ivanhoe.io account and click on Media > YourMediaName and click on the Connect Network button (if you did not connect your TradeTracker account yet, just click on the Connect button in the TradeTracker Box and enter your TradeTracker API credentials to connect to your Tradetracker account and click Next).
- You can find your TradeTracker API credentials as following in your TradeTracker affiliate dashboard:
- Login to your TradeTracker affiliate account
- Go to https://affiliate.tradetracker.com/webService
- Get your Customer ID and Passphrase from TradeTracker (if not available, you can request them!)
After entering your API credentials in your Ivanhoe.io account you will get a success message once you connected TradeTracker to your Ivanhoe.io account successfully.
Adding correct Ivanhoe.io sub-id's to your TradeTracker affiliate links
TradeTracker can handle one sub-id in a tracking URL but implementation depends on the URL structure the advertiser is using! The simplest way to implement IVANHOE subid's is to add IVANHOE as "Reference" when getting a tracking URL from the TradeTracker dashboard.
Use your existing sub-id's with Ivanhoe.io sub-id's
If you are already using sub-id's you can use them together with Ivanhoe.io sub-id's. Just seperate the IVANHOE sub-id with a separator like this: IVANHOE-yoursubid
Do you use cloaked links?
Just use our API for cloaked links to replace IVANHOE with a correct Ivanhoe.io sub-id!
Do you need help?
Feel free to contact us at any time! We are here to help you get started with connecting TradeTracker to your Ivanhoe.io account.