You need to enable E-commerce tracking in your Google Analytics account in order to have Ivanhoe.io push your affiliate commissions as E-commerce transactions in your Google Analytics reports!
In order to view transactions, conversion percentages and turnover in your Google Analytics reports you need to enable Ecommerce reporting in your Google Analytics account. To do this you just need to follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click on Admin (settings wheel icon) and navigate to the desired account, property and view.
- In the VIEW column, select Ecommerce Settings.
- Toggle "Enable E-commerce toggle" ON.
- Optional: Toggle the "Enable Enhanced E-commerce reporting" ON. Be aware that this is only useful when you sell products directly to your visitors (whithout affiliate links).
- Click Save button.
After doing this you might need to refresh your browser and go to Conversions > E-commerce > Transactions in order to check if the settings were implemented correctly. Please check our video to see how to check your E-commerce tracking settings!
Video about how to enable E-commerce tracking in Google Analytics
Get your affiliate commissions pushed to Google Analytics!
Need to know more about your visitors? Connect Ivanhoe.io with your affiliate networks and Google Analytics account to see what traffic is bringing you the most profits. Ivanhoe.io will tell you exactly how and when your website visitors are buying stuff from the affiliate deals you're promoting!
Just contact us!